Sunday, October 6, 2013

yea! it's hard to take my neck out of a turtle shell.

As I've mentioned I belong from a muslim family ALHAMDULILLAH and being a Pakistani born in Saudia....yea sorry kinda mixed up :p
BUT I am different from rest of my family, I've seen my brothers playing outside side and doing stuff and being in Saudia girls are strictly not allowed to do anything.  It was always a pain in the ass, I always wanted to go out as I see girls in movies and cartoons.
My mother belong to a strict family where only she doesn't do all fun :p as her nature is not so friendly to get along with and she used to stay at home , not having friends and stuff. She wanted me to grow up just like her and meeeee I was not in such a mood when I go to school I saw soo may girls playing around, I made many friends.
In Saudia if you want to make good friends especially girls you have to visit their homes first the mothers will meet and then they decide if their daughters can be friends or not. Its weird but for me it's the same. My mother never took interest in meeting my friends so she kept a turtle shell and orderd me to hide in it.
As time passed I came in high shool and explored a new world infront of me.i joined Facebook and saw many of my class mates were dating boys Oh! The term boys was vey new to me because I've never been friends with any or talked to any.
I got excited about being in college and may be got over excited I made tons of friends but they were not friends atallllllll at the end of my college I realized that this worldis not going to welcome you with open heart you have to be really careful with it. I skipped being a mature person and act like a fool all the time, then I realized that my mother was doing maybe right for me she was protecting me from this cruelty.
I am now 21 and a mature person but I don't trust anyone the way I used to. I will never make those mistakes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment